Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Brave Boy!

Good morning everyone! 

Yesterday Eli got a chest x-ray, EKG, covid test, and blood work done. He was such a champ! He was so obedient and brave. 

We got to see some of our friends at the hospital too, which was fun. I feel like that is the silver lining to being at the hospital. We get to have a little reunion! 

We got here bright and early (5:30am) and Eli was greeted with lots of gifts from the Child Life Program. He got a lot of Cars gear! He even got a Lightning McQueen pillow case! 

We are now waiting to meet with the surgery team to discuss what the plan is. He is scheduled to go into the OR at 7:30am. 

Thank you all for praying! Once I get my computer, I will be able to post some photos! 

Love,

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday... Thursday...Friday-We Are Home!

Wow. Talk about a whirlwind.  Sorry I wasn't able to update everyone on Thursday. Things just got so busy!!! It was so different than wh...